Monday, March 14, 2011

Sisterly Sundays

What is it with little sisters always copying what their older sisters are doing?
After hearing about my 30x30 list, my sister decided she would come up with a 25x25 list and blog her efforts.
I whinge because I am fully aware that she has youth on her side, the good genes in the family and her blog will be at least 6 times more humorous than mine.

Anyhoo, insecurities aside, I refer to #17 on her list- find some Banksy graffiti in her adopted hometown of London.

Today's Sisterly Sunday post honours this item with some of Chippendale's finest street art.




The above were iphoney photos taken by my outstandingly talented Man. Check out his awesome work here.


And I take credit for this one. Full respect to you, Chip. Damn the Man.

No comments:

Post a Comment